Photobucket

Friday, May 7, 2010

Bad Day...

This is the first time I use English to write blog...


If got any mistake, hope all of you can accept...


Haiz...


Today is a BAD DAY!!!


I dunno how to say and write


but my emotion is not good now...


I hate all the things that I do now...


Like homework,tuition,work and some more...


This few days I feel very tired and boring...


Dunno how to explain my mood now...


Just feel want to rest...


And dun wan to do again...


So tired...


Next week I got examination...


Got many subjects want to do revision...


Bio,Che,Phy, Add Math, Sej...


a~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I want pengsan liao~


Who can help me???


I so kesian a~~


55555...........


Haiz...


I dunno wan to say wat again...


Then, see ya~


Good Night, everybody...

3 comments: