Photobucket

Monday, July 12, 2010

One Day...

one day,maybe ill be good enough.
maybe youll love me
like you love her.
one day,
maybe youll natice me.
or maybe even
look at me.
because the minute i saw you,
i knew i wanted you.
and i knew i loved you.
maybe one day,
well love,or talk for hours.
maybe youll love me,for me.
youll take me into your arms,
and all is ok and that
all that matters is us.
and the love we may share.
maybe one day well walk
in the park,holding hands,
talking about everything.......
but i will die,
before that ever happens.
for you will never love me.
you will never care for me.
and i will never be held by you.
you will never notice me.
i will never be recognized.
i will never talk to you.
or be worthy
to even hold you hand.
i am dirt.
the very kind you walk on.
i would listen to what
you have to say,
in a heart beat.
i would be there to care
for you,
in a blink of an eye.
and i will love you forever.
but you will never see who truly loves you.
and loves you for
who you are.
i always will and i will
always be here for you.
but you will never come
and never care.
you barely know i exist.
i am no one inside
of your mind.
but i will always want you
no matter how much
you will never want me.
no matter if you never notice,
that i am right by your side.
i am always there.
i am always with you.
everyday.
through it all.
im always telling you that i love you.
and i go through everything with you,
just so you arent alone.
but you dont notice me,
ever.
but maybe one day.
one day...
will you love me back?

No comments:

Post a Comment