Photobucket

Friday, July 30, 2010

Love is Forever...to TVXQ...

I was searching

You were on a mission

Then our hearts combined like a neutron star collision

I had nothing left to lose

You took your time to choose

Then we told each other with no trace of fear that

Our love would be forever

And if we die, we die together

And lie, I said never

Cause our love, would be forever

The world is broken, and halos fail to glisten

We try to make a difference but

No one wants to listen

Hell the preachers fake and proud

Their answering will be cloud

Then they'll disappear like snowflakes in an ocean

Love is forever

And we'll die, we'll die together

And lie, I said never

Cause our love, can be forever

Now, I've got nothing left to lose

You take your time to choose

I can tell you now without a trace of fear that

My Love, will be forever

And we'll die, we'll die together

And live, I will never

Cause our love, will be forever

我在搜寻

你有使命在身

两颗心交汇似中子星相撞

我已失去一切

你在慢慢选择

我们对彼此坚称

我们的爱会到永远

就算死去,我们也在一起

谎言,绝不会出现

因为,我们的爱会到永远

这世界已经崩塌,光芒不再闪耀

======================================================

This song is just for TVXQ...

Lyrics From:

《暮光3》主题曲:Love Is Forever


No comments:

Post a Comment