Photobucket

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tired+Busy+Anxious...

This few days

I feel so tired and busy...

I dun know why...

Because of I want to face SPM this year??

Ya...

Haiz...

Yesterday my seniors got SPM's results...

Some of them get a good result...

But some of them get a ...

I got a senior

He love Biology so much...

He want to study zoology after SPM

but...

his biology didn't got A+

I think he will be very upset and sad...

Now...I just can say...

Chen Hoe...Hwaiting!

This year is the next to me to face SPM...

There are some feelings like anxious...scare...

dun know how to say...

(my English is poor+not so good...==)

I hope I will get all the 'A+'

Wanted to get A is more easy...

But want to score A+...

Is a very difficult things...

But...

I will try my best...

God bless me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment